Milk - 2 cups
Rose syrup - Required sweetness
Falooda sev - some (readily available in market now a days)
Home made rose flavoured jelly cubes - some
Vanilla or kulfi ice cream
Chopped nuts - few for garnishing
Sugar if required
Tukmaria seeds (sabja seeds) - soaked in water befor 2 hrs
For making Jelly :
Gelatine or You can substitute with agar agar
water and rose syrup
Do this according to the packet instruction.
Set in the fridge and make small cubes.
Falooda sev :
Cook the sev in boiling water until soft and add to the boiling milk and add the rose syrup adjust the sweetness or add some sugar. Refridgerate 2 hr before.
1. In a tall glass add the sev and rose milk.
2. Add the jelly cubes to it.
3. Drain the sabja seeds and add a tbsp to it.
4. Add a scoop of ice cream and top it with some nuts while serving.
5. Lovely dessert is ready...