>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009 – Soups
Paneer dishes are everyone's favorite likewise this paneer soup will also becomes one of your favorite soups. It tastes great with small chunks of paneer and ginger. This is so simple to make with limited ingredients. This is actually clear soup which has to be served piping hot.
Paneer - 1/4 cup chopped very finely
Ginger grated - 2 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Cornflour - for thickening
Spring Onion - only the green part finely chopped few
Coriander - Finely chopped few
Vinegar - 1 tsp (optional can be added while serving too)
Water - 3 cups
Salt and pepper
1. Heat oil in the vessel , then add the grated ginger.
2. The flavor of the ginger will infused in the oil now.
3. Add the paneer and saute for few seconds. Now add the water and when it comes to boil.
4. Add the cornflour paste mixed with water .
5. Stir it occasionally when the soup thickens add salt, pepper, spring onion and coriander.
6. Switch off the flame immediately and serve piping hot with some pappad as plain or masala.
7. The paneer and flavor of ginger, spring onion and coriander makes the soup delicious.
1. Paneer can be substituted by small florets of broccoli or even corn kernels. Tastes so good.
2. Vinegar is optional if you really like the flavor add while serving.
3. Adjust the cornflour according to the thickness.