Mango with Rabri is an excellent combination. Rabri is condensed milk based dish made by boiling the milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its color to pinkish. Mango with thickened Milk, yes its going to be awesome. Try it you will surely like it....
MANGO RABDI or RABRI
Milk - 4 cups
Mango pulp - 1 cup
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Charoli Nuts - 2 tsp
Cashewnut chopped finely - 2 tsp
1. In a heavy bottom vessel pour the milk and let it boil.
2. Reduce to 2 cups by keep in low flame by stirring occasionally.
3. Add the sugar once it gets melted switch off and let it cool.
4. Now to this add the mango pulp and mix well.
5. Refrigerate for few hours and while serving add the roasted nuts. You surely feel the divine.
1. Adjust the sugar according to the sweetness of the mango.
2. Rabri taste so good if mango is nicely riped and sweet.
3. While making mango pulp the texture would be great if you make coarse paste instead of making them smooth.