>> Wednesday, June 3, 2009 – Soups
This is one variation of corn soup.. its comforting and very healthy soup. Serve hot with crunchy munchies or garlic bread. Recipe goes here...
Corn kernels - 2 cup
Ginger - 1/2 inch piece
Green chilli - 2 slitted
Water - 1 cup
Butter and milk little
Coriander for garnishing
Salt and pepper for taste
1. Pressure cook all ingredients corn, ginger, chilli and shallots add cup of water to 3 whistle. or You can also cook them in the big pot as well.
2. Discard that ginger and chillies. Reserve some corn in a bowl seperately.
3. Grind other corn in a blender to smooth and strain it.
4. Then heat it by adding milk according to desired thickness or the soup.
5. Add salt and pepper , add chopped coriander and butter for garnish.
6. Add those reserved corns to the bowl. serve hot.
1. If your very concern about butter you can add 1/2 tsp of sesame oil it gives nutty flavor to the soup and it is very healthy as well.
2. Add milk if necessary to adjust the consistency. If you are doing this for more people dilute it and add cornflour for thickness.