>> Thursday, March 25, 2010 – Bread Sandwiches
As seeing the name itself, most of the friends from Singapore will be very familiar with this toast. Yah its right many tea shops in Singapore serve this. Its so yummy and crunchy, I bet all the kids will love this. This is best snack during the the play time, tea time as well as for the breakfast. You can make it right away if you have this three ingredients in the hand. Take a look at the recipe.
White Bread - as needed
Condensed milk - as needed
Milo or Bournvita - as needed
Butter - for toasting
1. Toast the bread in the medium flame by adding butter.
2. Once the bread is toasted nice and crispy.
3. Just brush with condesed milk to one side.
4. Dust with Milo using tea strainer or put the milo in a plate and just dust the bread.
5. Then just drizzle some condensed milk over the bread.
1. Bread has to be very crispy.
2. Adding butter while toasting is optional.
3.Toast in the medium low flame to get nice crispy bread.
Priya Raj has passed this Cute sunshine Award and Shama Nags who is celebrating her 300th post has passed this cute Thanks note too. Thanks Priya and Shama for passing this awards, I am really honoured.
I would like to pass this Sunshine Award to All my friends.