>> Tuesday, November 27, 2012 – perfect fall drink, pumpkin cinnamon shake, pumpkin nutmeg shake, pumpkin puree, pumpkin puree shake, pumpkin shake, pumpkin spice shake, spiced pumpkin shake
Spiced pumpkin shake a great treat for both summer and fall season. It’s delicious, thick, and velvety with real pure pumpkin puree with hint of cinnamon and pinch of nutmeg. You will truly fall in love with every sip. Enjoy the taste of fall with this incredibly yummy shake!!!
Here are few pumpkin recipes.....
SPICED PUMPKIN SHAKE
Milk - 2 cups (I used 2%)
Pumpkin Puree - 3/4 cup
Cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg - a pinch
Walnuts - 10
Honey - 4 tbsp
Ice cubes - few
For topping :( optional)
Heavy cream - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/2 tbsp
Cinnamon powder to sprinkle for garnishing
1. Add all the above ingredients in the blender.
2. Blend until they are smooth.
3. Whip the cream with sugar.
4. Serve the blended shake in the glass topped with whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle cinnamon on the top and serve chilled.
1. You can always substitute honey with sugar or maple syrup according to your sweet preference.
2. Instead of cinnamon and nutmeg you can also use pumpkin spice available in the market.