>> Tuesday, December 28, 2010 – Cranberry lemony mocktail, Cranberry mocktail, cranberry punch, fruit punch, lemony cranberry punch, refreshing cranberry drink, Refreshing drink, Thirst quenchers/ Milk shakes
Hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas !!! Yah we too. It was a white Christmas so we enjoyed the weather as well as tasting all baked goodies. Coming to the post Mmmmm its sparkling fruit punch which is very refreshing. This Fizzy drink with Cranberry and Lemon makes this punch a hit :) Hope u all like it. Cheers ! Over to recipe now....
SPARKLING CRANBERRY PUNCH
Cranberry - 2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
water - 1 1/2 cup
Any lemon flavored Aerated drink - 700 ml (7up, Sprite...)
Lemon juice - optional ( if u need it sour you can add few drops)
Slices of lemon - few
Mint for garnishing
1. Add water, sugar and cranberry in a big pot.
2. Let it boil once the all the cranberry are popped up.
3. Let it be in the flame for 5 more minutes, then drain it.
4. Once it is cooled it can be stored in the refrigerator.
5. At the time of serving add the Aerated drink, add few slices of lemon.
6. Add Ice cubes and garnish with mint leaves.
Enjoy the refreshing drink !!!
1. As sugar is in both the cranberry extract as well as in the Aerated drink. Add the sugar and lemon according to your taste.