>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009 – Deep fried snacks
Ginger crispies is real flavorful and crunchy snack for the evenings. If you are ginger lover I bet you will surely like this. Give it a try, easy to make and tastes perfect for this wonderful winter.
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Ginger paste - 1 tbsp
Chilli paste - 1 tbsp or according to your spice level I make little spicy
Butter - 1 tbsp
Water - for dough
Oil for deep frying
1. Take a mixing bowl add flour, Ginger and chilli paste. Add salt and add hot melted butter to it.
2. Add required amount of water and make like chapathi dough.
3. Now heat oil in heavy bottom vessel. Once it hot.
4. Just pinch the dough to small pieces and add to the hot oil directly.
5. When it turns to golden color and bubbles reduces remove it and put in Kitchen tissues.
6. Proceed same with remaining dough. Once everything done , let it cool completely and store it in the air tight container.
Happy Munching !!!!!!!!!!!!
Adjust the quantity of ginger and chilli according to your taste , the strong flavor of ginger varies in places.