>> Thursday, January 10, 2013 – bestever eggless chocolate cake, cake for making layered cake, chocolate cake, easy chocolate cake, eggless chocolate cupcake, flawless recipe, foolproof chocolate cake, vegan chocolate cake
After my interesting trials, finally I have reached to a point to say the Best Ever Eggless Chocolate Cupcake recipe is here. I was very excited to taste the cake after each trial. Based on the taste, I made changes to the recipe and did the next trial. It was rewarding experience to do your own trials and come up with a flawless recipe.
This is a feast to vegans and also to Eggetarian. Also check out the Best Ever Eggless VanillaCupcake.
BEST EVER EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE/CAKE
Cake Flour - 3/4 cup ( See how the cake flour can be made here.)
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Unsweetened cocoa powder - 2 1/2 tbsp
Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Water - 1/2 cup
Oil - 4 tbsp
Apple Cider or any vinegar - 1 tbsp
Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
Instant Coffee - 1/4 tsp (Optional)
FOR CAKE FLOUR :
ALL MY TRIALS !
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line 6 cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl whisk all the dry ingredients.
3. In a small bowl, whisk all the liquid ingredients with the coffee granules.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk until everything is well mixed. Do not over mix.
5. Fill the cupcake liner about 2/3rd.
6. Bake for about 15 to 17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the cupcake center comes out clean. (Few crumbs clinging is absolutely fine... as it will be moist)
7. Cool the cupcakes completely before you dig in, so that it is nicely set.
Enjoy with you favorite frosting!
1. Cool the cake completely before frosting.
2. This cake also worked well with all purpose flour instead of Cake flour. I personally loved the texture with cake flour.
3. A simple ganache or any whipped cream frosting tastes heavenly.
4. You can also double the recipe. Use 9"inch baking tin, pour the batter and bake for about 25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.5. For making layered cake make two 9" inch cakes and frost as you love or needed.