Does any banana say no if it is loaded with yummy chocolate and nuts ???? Yes you are right they won't say no and off course kids too won't say no to this frozen choco banana Popsicle. Chocolate especially with berries and banana are match made in heaven. This dessert is really healthy too with banana, granola and nuts. So don't wait.. just try this frozen healthy dessert for this hot summer.....it taste's wonderful. As well see how my new guest enjoyed this wonderful treat with my kid ....
FROZEN CHOCO BANANA POPSICLE
Banana - 2
Semi sweet chocolate chip - 1/2 cup
Any granola (preferably with nuts and honey) - 1 cup (crushed slightly)
Popsicle stick - 4
Aluminium foil - as required
1. Carefully peel the banana and cut to 2 halves.
2. Insert the Popsicle stick inside the banana. Keep it aside.
3. Now melt the chocolate chip in the microwave until the chocolate is fully melted by stirring every 30 seconds. Take care because they get burnt easily.
4. Once the chocolate is cooled completely.
5. Coat each banana with the chocolate. By pouring with the spoon so that the banana is completely covered.
6. Parallely keep ready of crushed granola in the wide plate.
7. Now roll the chocolate coated banana in the granola and keep it aside in aluminium foil.
8. Proceed the same with other bananas and cover them with the foil. Put it in the freezer for at least 3 hrs until they are firm and set.
Now its time to enjoy...............!!!!
1. The banana should not be raw as well as so much ripen.
2. Take care while melting the chocolate in the Microwave as it get burnt easily.
3. Before coating the banana with the chocolate , the chocolate should be cooled completely. Stir the chocolate once in a while cooling.
4. You can coat them with granola, nuts drizzle white chocolate, peanut butter anything or your choice.
5.You can store them in the freezer upto 7 days covered with aluminium foil. Enjoy right from your freezer whenever you feel like eating icecream or something cooool :)