Search This Blog

KITCHEN ORGANIZATION MY WAY I

Hi all,

I get lots and lots of requests to show my kitchen.  I like to do a video but not soon, I promise will do it.  Before showing the full kitchen tour, let me share some pictures of my kitchen cabinets one by one. What makes a kitchen great is not so much about the space, it’s about how you organize it.  I am not an expert in everything but try my best to keep it organized the way I love , it makes my cooking easy even in the busy mornings.

I don't have a big pantry but I do have lots of kitchen cabinets so I arranged things grouped based on my usage.  Also my kitchen is not a modular kitchen (wish I had), it is absolutely traditional design.  “Make it work with what you have”

Here is how my nuts/smoothie cabinet/healthy snack cabinet looks like... Since we enjoy having lots of smoothie/ bowls, overnight oats etc. I have clubbed those related things along with nuts that are used for baking, honey/sweetener and also some bread spread.  I tried to put all those related things in one cabinet.

I usually buy nuts in small quantities and refill them when they run out.

Container Used :

I will not say my kitchen is zero percent plastic.. I try to keep plastics at a very minimum.
The glass containers are from Home goods and TJ maxx.

What is inside the Cabinet ?

First Rack from the top :

2. Goji berry
3. Hemp
4. Cocoa nibs
5. Chia
6. Coconut sugar
5. Red dates/jujube

Apart from those above nuts , other nuts and fruits like pistachio, Hazelnut, Sunflower seeds, bee pollen etc. are stored in the freezer and few dry fruits (which I rarely use) like dried apricot, raisins, cranberry etc. are refrigerated to keep them fresh.

Few of the packages I keep them this way and place them behind the bottles. These are nicely sealed so I don't transfer them to bottles.

Packages :

Raw Cacao powder
Raw  Cacao Paste
Raw Cocoa butter
Super 5 Grass juice blend

Above things are ordered from Amazon.

Hope you enjoyed this post... will try to post more ...so stay tuned.

Do shoot your  queries in the comment section. Let me know what do you love to see from my kitchen?  Will post one by one.

Kracge  – (April 15, 2019 at 2:07 AM)

Government approved GST Provider

Chuk  – (June 10, 2019 at 1:13 AM)

Very Nice!
Avoid using plastic plates any try for eco-friendly or disposable plates.
Chuk is leading Executive disposable plates manufacturers, suppliers in Bangalore. We provide the quality disposable plates, bowls, tray to the corporate world.
disposable plates Bangalore

Packers Movers Chennai  – (July 19, 2019 at 12:53 AM)

Packers and Movers Chennai Give Safe and Reliable ***Household Shifting Services in Chennai with Reasonable ###Packers and Movers Price Quotation. We Provide Household Shifting, Office Relocation, ✔✔✔ Local and Domestic Transportation Services, Affordable and Reliable Shifting Service Charges @ Packers And Movers Chennai

Packers Movers Jaipur  – (July 31, 2019 at 12:48 AM)

Get Packers and Movers Jaipur List of Top Reliable, 100% Affordable, Verified and Secured Service Provider. Get Free ###Packers and Movers Jaipur Price Quotation instantly and Save Cost and Time. Packers and Movers Jaipur ✔✔✔ Reviews and Compare Charges for household Shifting, Home/Office Relocation, ***Car Transportation, Pet Relocation, Bike SHifting @ Packers And Movers Jaipur

Packers Movers Hyderabad  – (August 17, 2019 at 7:26 AM)

Packers and Movers Hyderabad Give Certified and Verified Service Providers, Cheap and Best ###Office Relocation Charges, ***Home Shifting, ✔✔✔Goods Insurance worth Rs. 10,000, Assurance for Local and Domestic House Shifting. Safe and Reliable Household Shifting Services in Hyderabad with Reasonable Packers and Movers Price Quotation @ Packers And Movers Hyderabad

Sonal Jain  – (August 22, 2019 at 7:34 AM)

This good content for learning if you want to learn more about the market then you can also visit best share market blogs.Capitalstars

periyar  – (October 17, 2019 at 5:47 AM)

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u.
Packers and Movers Porur Chennai

Nhà Bếp Hoàng Gia  – (November 18, 2019 at 4:02 AM)

Thank you for sharing such a piece of wonderfull information .this is very useful for me.i also want to share some relevant information for your visitor
Nhà Bếp Hoàng Gia
tủ bếp đẹp
tủ bếp dát vàng

PTA.in  – (November 19, 2019 at 6:31 AM)

Thanks for sharing a valuable information to us. keep on sharing like this.
Best Aviation Training Institute in Chennai

Professional Packers India  – (November 20, 2019 at 7:00 AM)

Several many thanks for share your blog website right here. Packers In Delhi

Contracting Ontario  – (November 21, 2019 at 12:53 AM)

Outstanding as well as powerful suggestion by the writer of this blog site are truly valuable to me. general contractor

Nhà Bếp Hoàng Gia  – (November 27, 2019 at 4:17 AM)

Extremely useful info particularly the remaining section I care for such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
Nhà Bếp Hoàng Gia