Hi friends since I was commited with some works for past 4 days and also will be bit busy for another 5 days. I will be missing all your posts and me too very slow in posting. I will catch all your lovely post once I am back with full swing.. Keep tuned with my blog.
Chocolate truffles I know this is everyones favourite particularly for all chocolate lovers. So easy to make and melts in your mouth hah...Enjoy this.........
Heavy cream - 1/4 cup
Semi sweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
Chocolate bar( chopped) - 1/2 (Any brand I used Hersheys)
Vanilla essence - 1/4 tsp (optional)
Chocolate powder for Dusting - 1/2 cup (I used Hersheys)
Roasted Walnuts finely chopped - 1/2 cup for nuts coating
1. Melt the chocolate chips, bar and cream in the double boiler.
2. Transfer the melted one to the bowl and add the vanilla essence.
3.Cool in the refrigerator for sometime.
4. Remove and let it be in room temperature for sometime so that it has to be easily moldable to balls.
5. Place the cocoa powder in a dish, make small balls using the chocolate mixture and dust in the cocoa powder. Continue with remaining mixture.
6. Same way you can coat with finely chopped nuts of ur choice. I used walnuts.
7. Serve chilled.
8. Store it in air tight container.
1. While making balls it will be sticky so use finger tips.
2. Make the balls in one stretch and drop it in their coating things.
3. Once all the balls are done wash hands and dust or coat it with ur clean hand.